This is my favorite homemade body butter recipe. It’s so nourishing and easy to make.
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup shea butter
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
- 20 drops Lavender (where to buy)
- 15 drops Melrose
- 8 drops Tangerine
- Melt coconut oil and shea butter over low heat in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat when melted.
- Add almond oil and essential oils.
- Put mixture in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and use a stand mixer to whip body butter.
- Store body butter in Mason jar.